Friday 1 May 2015

Challenge 2 May

Challenge 2 - May

This is my DT Designer Entry for Challenge Two for the new Mixed Media Blog 
At 
Combining the above Seed Design Board and an Image from this months Sponsor
Being-
Sherri Baldy Stamps (my-Besties) 
www.scrapbookstampsociety.com 
www.etsy.com/shop/SherriBaldy

This is the image I chose from

Sherri Baldy Stamps (my-Besties) 
I have used feathers and colours as per the Design seed board above
with a base of tissue paper and gesso Stencilling
 of which I then incorporated my coloured image to my project.
Embellishments were added to the tissue paper base
 and after sealed with a glue paste
Stencils were used with Gesso on both sides of the Project
The end project being a Tissue Box Holder in Mixed Media!
Please Leave a comment and follow my Blog !!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment !! Please follow my Blog also thanks Hugs Kerry XX.